Introducing a New Course
Whether you want to achieve worldly success or spiritual fulfillment, your mind must be balanced, focused, and free from unnecessary mental activities.
“During the past 20 years, I have developed and taught several yoga programs all around the world, but I feel that this course is a must for those who care for their wellbeing specifically, their minds.”—Krishan
In the SAMATVAM course, you will learn:
- How to take proper care of your body and Prana Sheath consisting of kundalini, prana, nadis, and chakras. The health of your body and Prana Sheath is vital to the health of your body and mind.
- How to keep your mind free from day-to-day judgments, worries, and anxiety.
- How to accept, embrace, and empower yourself.
- How to cultivate compassion for yourself and others. Compassion is the soothing balm that provides comfort to your body, mind, and soul.
- How to erase unnecessary impressions stored in the mind and not to accumulate any more.
- How to achieve and maintain the state of equanimity in your daily life.
- The powerful OJAS practice which consists of unique physical movements, contractions, and expansions, combined with breathing exercises, meditations, and other processes. It’s a 30-45 minutes practice that you can do daily at home.
Three days of this course will be in deep silence with yoga, meditations and wisdom.